Due to outbreak of Caronavirus, the SSC authorities had released the new exam day guideline for the candidates. The Guidelines will be taken into consideration in the upcoming Exam of SSC CHSL 2020.
- No Bio-metric Registration of the candidates will be conducted. However, the thumb impression of the candidates is mandatory for the Commission Copies and Attendance Sheets.
- Candidates can bring their own masks in the examination hall. But candidates have to remove the masks for taking the photographs at the Registration Desks. These photographs can be used by the Commission for verification during subsequent Tiers of the examination.
- Candidates can bring their own hand sanitizers (small size) and water bottles (transparent/ see through).
- Candidates can bring their own ball pens (having transparent outer cover). Translucent pens are not allowed.
- The Commission has also issued necessary instructions to its Service Provider for cleaning/ sanitizing frequently used objects such as mouse/ keyboards/ tables/ door handles, etc. before the start of each shift of examination in the larger interest of the candidates.
Make sure that you are all aware of New Guidelines at the Exam Hall. Now we will give list of Exam Centers where the Tier-1 Exam of SSC 10+2 will takes place.
SSC CHSL Syllabus & Exam Pattern : Tier 1 (Objective Type)
SSC CHSL 2020 Tier I Exam is the Computer Based Test which comprises four Sections/Subjects that are mentioned below:
|Section||Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50||
For VH/ OH (afflicted by Cerebral Palsy and OH with deformity in writing hand (Pl. see Para 7 of notice).- 80 Minutes
- This examination tier will consist of Objective Type – Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part-II, III & IV.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer
Download SSC CHSL Tier-1 Exam Scheme: Click Here