AP ICET 2020
Date & Time
|Notification of AP ICET - 2020||29-02-2020 (Saturday)|
|Commencement of Submission of Online application forms||03-03-2020 (Tuesday)|
|Last date for submission of online applications without late fee (Rs.550/-)||02-04-2020 (Thursday)|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 2000/-(+ Rs.550/- Registration Fee).||12-04-2020(Sunday)|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 5000/-(+ Rs.550/- Registration Fee).||20-04-2020 (Monday)|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 10,000/-(+ Rs.550/- Registration Fee).||25-04-2020(Saturday)|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||04-04-2020 (Saturday) To 09-04-2020(Thursday)|
|Downloading of Hall-tickets from the website http://www.sche.ap.gov.in/icet||21-04-2020 (Tuesday)|
|Date of AP ICET - 2020 Examination||27-04-2020 (Monday)|
|Time of Examination||10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
2:30 PM to 5:00 PM
in two sessions
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||27-04-2020. 6:00PM(Monday)|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||30-04-2020. 5.00.PM (Thursday)|
|Declaration of Results||07-05-2020(Thursday)|
The test consists of 200 questions of one mark each in the following topics.
Section-A:Analytical Ability : 75Qs
(i) Data Sufficiency - 20
(ii) Problem Solving - 55
Section-B:Mathematical Ability :75Qs
(i) Arithmetical Ability - 35
(ii) Algebraical and Geometrical Ability - 30
(iii) Statistical Ability -10
Section-C:Communication Ability :50Qs
(i) Vocabulary -10
(ii) Business and Computer Terminology -10
(iii) Functional Grammar - 15
(iv) Reading Comprehension - 15
TOTAL 200 MARKS. Duration 150Minutes.
a) The candidates should be Indian Nationals and should satisfy local/non-local status requirements laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulations of Admission) Order, 1974 as amended.
b) The candidates shall satisfy the rules of the concerned universities wherethey take admission.
c) The candidates seeking admission
- Should have studied and passed 3 year Degree course in any faculty conducted by the Universities or its equivalent Degree Examination in 10 + 2 + 3 pattern as recognized by U.G.C (University Grants Commission). For recognized universities please log on to http://www.ugc.ac.in/recog_College.aspx. For degrees /universities permitted by distance education bureau, please log on to http://www.ugc.ac.in/deb and follow the link Recognition information.
- MBA - Degree of 3 years duration from any recognized University or its equivalent.
- MCA - Degree of 3 years duration with “Mathematics” as one of the subject at Intermediate or Degree level.
- MCA-2 nd YEAR DIRECT (lateral entry)- BCA or Degree holders in IT/CS with Mathematics at 10+2 or Degree level.
- Candidate who passed all the subjects of the three years of any Degree course in one sitting is not eligible for admission into MBA or MCA Course. ** Subject to AICTE & APSCHE rules and regulations.
- Candidate with aggregate marks of 50% (45% in case of reserved categories - SC,ST and BC) are alone are eligible to take admission through APICET.
- Candidates shall fulfil the eligibility criteria laid down in relevant Government Orders in vogue at the time of admissions.
- The qualifying Degree obtained by Distance Mode Program should have recognition by Joint Committee of UGC, AICTE andDEC/DEB.
- The candidates who are appearing for the final year degree examination shall also be eligible to appear forAPICET-2020.